Comp Air’s Michael Ryan and Ron Lueck discuss the new Comp Air 6.2 six-place, high wing kitbuilt to make its formal debut at AirVenture in 2022. A large, comfortable airplane, the 6.2 (perhaps not its final name) will start with piston power but could grow into a turbine-powered high flyer.
- Comp Air 6.2 Shown At AirVentureby Kitplanes
- Comp Air 6.2 build progress updateby Comp Air
- Come see us at EAA Airventure Oshkosh, booth 315by Comp Air
- Comp Air plans to display the Comp Air 6.2 at Sun ‘n Fun 2023by Comp Air
- COMP AIR ANNOUNCES COMPOSITE KIT AIRCRAFTby AOPA