Float Kits Sold
Float Models Available
Allow you and your family to reach that secluded lake, beautiful beach, or vacation resort that you have always dreamed of visiting by air. SuperFloats will provide you with amazing freedom to fly into and explore exciting new locations.
Available in either “straight” or retractable-gear “amphibious” versions, SuperFloats utilize advanced aerodynamic and hydrodynamic technologies to bring you the sleekest, best-looking, top-performing floats available.
The easy-to-assemble SUPER FLOAT™ kits can be finished in as little as 20 man hours for the straight floats and 50 man hours
for the amphibious models. Assembly requires no special tools or complicated jigs, in fact the only “jig” needed is a bench top.
- RUGGED, long-lasting composite construction
- ADVANCED modern design for maximum performance
- HIGHLY CORROSION RESISTANT
- HIGHLY LEAK RESISTANT
- SIMPLE, quick assembly
- SLEEK, clean, low-drag profile
- AMPHIBIOUS versions available
…SUPER FLOATS™ can get you there!
Advantages of SuperFloats™
The Kevlar™-reinforced composite construction of SuperFloats™ provides pilots with some very unique advantages:
- No leaking! With no rivets to loosen and leak, and a hull/deck seam that is above the waterline, SuperFloats™ don’t require the frequent “pumping out” that is often associated with other floats.
- SuperFloats™ are stronger, and more damage-resistant than many other floats. In the rare event that damage is encountered (i.e. beaching in waves on a rocky shore, or striking a solidobject at high speed), repairs are simple and easy with commonly available materials.
- Because SuperFloats™ utilize modern construction methods and materials, they are both stronger and lighter than comparable floats made of aluminum. This allows pilots to get airborne in less distance (remember that small fishing lake?), and with less horsepower needed.
- SAFETY — in addition to the enhanced performance capabilities, strength and weight savings offered by SuperFloats™, pilots also enjoy the distinct advantages of a “conventional gear” configuration for the retractable gear amphibious models. By opting to replace complex nosewheel systems with simpler, lighter, less complex tailwheels (fully steerable), the risk of upset and capsizing in the event of an inadvertent “wheels-down” landing in water is SIGNIFICANTLY reduced. Test flights have been conducted successfully with several different SuperFloats equipped airplanes that demonstrated it is possible (although ill-advised) to land in water with the retractable wheels accidentally extended — without harm!